The Great Debaters. Gripping movie, impressive effort by director Denzel Washington. He has pulled off some amazing performances from some new looking faces.
2. What book are you reading?
iWoz, autobiography of Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple. Its been a long time I'm reading it, and there is still a lot of it to be read. Its the world of an introvert super-geek, interesting read.
3. Favorite board game?
Business or Vyapaar. Known as Monopoly here, incidentally my roomie just bought a set last weekend at Walmart. I have spent literally days together playing it with my friends and cousins when I was a kid. We use to play long-haul games spanning entire weekends!
4. Favorite magazine?
Haven't read hard bound magazines much lately.
5. Favorite smells?
The smell of earth after the drizzle, I'm sold for that. And good food, I keep sniffing...I have a knack of knowing whether the salt is right or not with a smell :P
6. Favorite sounds?
The door bell we have at home, its sounds like a parrot (chic chic chic...hmmm ok, I'm not good at writing sounds), has been there for years now, and gives me the home-sweet-home feeling.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Uncertainty..when there is an important thing that will impact your life and you are completely clueless about how it'll turn up.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Without any thinking I snooze the alarm..actually I hardly do that...I disable the alarm, and go back to sleep. Then wake up, intermittently when I hear the bathroom door banging, meaning its occupied and I will get to sleep more!
9. Favorite fast food place?
Radhika on FC Road, Pune. Our ess-pee-dee-pee group particularly used to hang-out there a lot...sipping coffee, eating SPDP and lot of talk. We used be there from evening till it was closing time at midnight!
10. Future child’s name?
Bacchke ki jaan loge kya?
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
There are some things money can't buy and power can't yield, so forget about it.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I eat stuffed animals.
13. Storms - cool or scary?
Cool..bring it on, unless otherwise specified and *conditions apply.
14. Favorite drink?
Virgin Pina Colada.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Go back and set those things right.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I don't eat broccoli...na rahega bass..
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I wouldn't really dye if I had one color, if only somebody gives me hair like those electric fibres which change color...
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Mumbai, Pune, Tucson, Paramus-NJ.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Not really a sports-watching person, but I like watching tennis a bit.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Natasha...she is a good person and a good friend, and she is pretty good at being friends, her extra-long friend list says it all.
21. What’s under your bed?
Different types of balls my roomie got from career fair. I never ever get even a free brochure there, and he comes home with a bag of things, always.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Both is fine, I don't work in any of those times anyway.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Over easy. Hope it means this.
25. Favorite place to relax?
The benches we had in our apartment complex. We used to sit there after dinner, or when the lights were out. (which happened frequently few years back in Pune.) Haven't really found a relaxing place here in Tucson.
26. Favorite pie?
Haven't had too many pies..
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I'm tagging TNT & Bala...hope you guys respond.