Wednesday, June 21, 2006

tran·sit (trăn'sĭt, -zĭt) n.

Writing after quite some time...was busy with a hundred things, literally.

Or more probaby i was a victim of the writer's block...better explained here on a friend's blog. Finally after a lot of "lets write" and "naah, not now" i have got down to write this senseless post.

Things are going to change as hell, as my life changes from a "happy going carefree" person enjoying the perks on a decent salary to a "fight, and fight more" for everything student. I can't imagine how i am going to manage without the environment i had at home and at my job. My job is my greatest timepass since i have left college :) I get todo all my stuff at work alongside the real work...and offcourse have a great time with colleagues. The workplace is almost an extended campus...the average employee age must be 25 or less.

Though i feel a lot good at heart that i'll be back to school, learning things. But the very next moment i think of the cost factor and i get butterflies in the stomach sometimes. I know its a calculated investment, but this is the very first time things are really on my shoulders, that gets me nervy.

So lets see whats in store next...

2 comments:

Sudeep said...

workplace is almost an extended campus
yup.. i feel tht too
except tht i come here regularly n they pay for doing tp

mez wondering when i will enter tht transition phase... no MS for me though

dude, frm wht i know u, u will do extremely well.. dont worry a lot

Anonymous said...

all he best dude ! i will miss you...

rock on (as usual) ! ;-)