Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A tryst with Puns

I was bored, damn bored. How much ever u try
to learn from record n replay it turns out
a damn squid. And it wasnt like i was replaying
in front a audience like a lecturer enjoying the
reflections which change every season. It was
just me who was recording & it was me replaying
to myself. I kept my tolerance flexing it as much
as i could, then i broke.

I tried making a serve in an alien court. It worked
the ball was back in my court, & voila it was a
bigger better one. But the impact of ball falling
in my court made a slight thump which the organisers
could hear n then started an interesting match.
Thats too much of me, lets talk about Bugs Bunny.

Bunny was upset & there were KnR & tigers to help
him alleviate his discomposure. The Bunny was never
so much tristated ever before & he did not know
what to do. He called up his pals for help n they
were there, damn lucky guy i say ! After a lot
of introspection & retrospection Bunny called it
a day. After all he was offered carrots, fresh
red carrots, he gave up green spinach for it !!!

So is Bugsy happy ? I would say he doesnt know
himself ?! But he has learnt something really
important that he would never forget...

You have to unearth your own carrots !!!!

Category [ _Unfiled_ ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, why dont u explicitly write about something. Its almost unrelatable and understandable

Anonymous said...

Yeah ! As they say " Keep it simple stupid" where they = web dev's.

This is readable only to those whom know you , and to those whom you've refered to for help, whats the point in telling them again about how you feel ...

/Ashwin

Anonymous said...

Its not about telling anybody anything,
its about letting out my feels on my
space...why should people have a problem on that ?

And NO, I dont like to keep things simple...
cause that makes things look dull n ordinary.